Microsoft Build 2017 – May 10-12, Seattle
For over 25 years Microsoft has been focused on bringing the developer community together with tech leaders like Bill Gates and Satya Nadella — at PDC and Build, from LA to San Francisco and now back to the clouds in Seattle. With more than 5,000 developers joining us in person and millions following via live stream, Build and Seattle will be the hub for what’s next.
Microsoft Build 2017, May 10-12 in Seattle, will be the place for developers to learn how to put these latest innovations — and what’s next — to work building:
- Mixed-reality experiences
- Cutting edge, intelligent cloud apps
- Simplified end-to-end dev ops experiences
- Mobile experiences for nearly any device
- Apps that make your customers more productive
- AI-powered apps we have yet to imagine
Join us in person — or online — for keynotes, deep technical sessions, hackathons and opportunities to collaborate and code with your fellow technologists and Microsoft engineers. Tickets go on sale Feb. 14 at 9:00 a.m. PST at http://build.microsoft.com.