Meet some of the speakers at IoT Week 2017 and the Global IoT Summit in Geneva (June 6-9 2017)
This year, the IoT Forum has chosen Geneva to hold its 7th international conference on the Internet of Things (IoT) from June 6 to 9 2017.
The IoT Week 2017 will gather the top innovators and experts in the Internet of Things domain to present the latest IoT developments. It will be collocated with the Global IoT Summit (IEEE endorsed), which will present industry sessions and selected peer-reviewed scientific articles on the most recent IoT innovations.
For this year’s conference, we are pride to announce over 200 sessions and activities in 4 conference days with more than 110 confirmed high level speakers including keynotes:
- Robert Kahn, CEO and President at CNRI (Corporation for National Research Initiatives) and Father of the Internet Protocole who will join us in the GIoTS opening plenary session and several IoT Week’s sessions on Globally Interoperable IoT Identification and Data Processing. He will also have a keynote speech at IoT Week’s opening.
- Paul Nemitz, Director for Fundamental Rights and Union Citizenship at Directorate-General Justice of the European Commission who will share his expertise and knowledge on IoT & Privacy
- Ralf Michael Wagner COO, Data Services at Siemens who will be talking about Innovating for IoT
- Martin Bürki, Country Manager at Ericsson Switzerland AG The whose keynote session will be focused on Impact of 5G on Future IoT
- Vlad Mihail Trifa, Head of Digital Lab at Swisscomm who will also address the audience with a keynote on Telco Industry Perspetives on Future IoT and
- Benedetto Vigna, Executive VP, Analog and Group General Manager at ST Microelectronics, another top-level keynote speaker who will talk on Making MEMS Communicate from Anywhere
…in addition to top executives:
Bilel Jamoussi, Chief of the Study Groups Department, International Telecommunications Union (ITU)
Latif Ladid, President at IPv6 Forum
Geoff Mullgan, Chairman at LoRa Alliance
Eric Vyncke, Distinguished Engineer at Cisco Systems
Pascal Thubert, Cisco Enterprise Networking Labs
Sureswan Ramadass, Chair at APAN
Joe Klein, President & CEO at Disrupt 6
Martin Brynskow, Chair at Global Open & Agile Smart Cities Initiative (OASC)
Peter Wittenburg, Executive Director at Research Data Alliance Europe
Jean-Philippe Walter, Deputy Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (Switzerland)
Ana García Robles, Vice President at Big Data Value Association
…and many more speakers and contributions from experts and international personalities, including HE António Guterres UN Secretary General, Vint Cerf, and many others. To see the full list of confirmed speakers please visit the official conference page.
Make sure to book your conference ticket at a special, early bird price! Do it before April 15!
Please note: GIoTS registration includes a pass to the IoT Week sessions.
Join it today by registering here
Source: Think of IT